Currently the reigning eastern conference champions are the seventh seed in the east and if the season ended today, would be the Sixers’ first round matchup. These are very realistic matchups for the Sixers if they end up in the two-seed slot.
More from Opinion
- Philadelphia 76ers need to re-sign Danny Green
- Where does Tyrese Maxey fit in the Sixers timeline?
- Sixers: Can Furkan Korkmaz and Matisse Thybulle defend fours?
- Philadelphia 76ers: It’s time for Paul Reed to have a regular role
- Philadelphia 76ers: Mason Jones should be a part of the future
Now lets look at potential one-seed matchups. The Hornets, Pacers, and Wizards are most likely first round matchups if the Sixers steal the one seed from the Nets.
Looking at these three teams rosters they all have their flaws.