Why Simmons should start at center for the Sixers if Embiid can’t. More from The Sixer Sense
- Sixers: “Hack-a-Ben” Simmons can’t continue in postseason
- Sixers Game 4 observations: Ben Simmons not responsible for loss
- Sixers: Joel Embiid’s injury status all that matters from Game 4
- GRADES: Embiid gets hurt as Sixers drop Game 4 to Wizards
- Sixers podcast: Game 3 blowout and Joel Embiid’s fan appeal
Despite being a future Hall of Famer, Howard shouldn’t be sharing the floor with Simmons.
With Simmons at center, the Sixers will be able to switch one-five, which should make guarding Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook even easier.
If Embiid can’t play in Game 5, then the Sixers should make the smart choice and play Simmons at center in his stead.