Simmons’ poor postseason production on offense certainly warrants him being in those talks however, he shouldn’t be the only Sixer available for trade talks.
This clearly won’t be another Shake Milton trade article, considering that I’ve already written on that.
Can the Philadelphia 76ers trade Harris this offseason?More from The Sixer Sense
- Sixers: 8 possible free agents for mid-level exception
- Sixers rumors: Pacers’ trade offer for Ben Simmons gets rejected
- Sixers: Ben Simmons must become Dennis Rodman 2.0
- Sixers podcast: Grades for 2020-21 season
- Sixers: 5 possible free agent destinations for Furkan Korkmaz
Harris is on a max contract and he’s not a max player, so getting equal value for him will be pretty hard.
Harris’ trade value certainly improved this past year, but it’s still going too hard for the Philadelphia 76ers to move on from him without giving up draft capital.