Now? Now Jackson is trying to make an impression on your friendly neighborhood Philadelphia Eagles; only he’s attempting to do so as a converted tight end instead of a supersized quarterback.
Allow Tyree Jackson to introduce himself, Philadelphia Eagles fans. More from Section 215
- Philadelphia 76ers: Georges Niang is a free agency risk worth taking
- Philadelphia 76ers: Who will help to carry Andre Drummond?
- Philadelphia 76ers: It’s time to bring Andre Iguodala back to Philly
- Philadelphia 76ers: The George Hill trade was an abject failure
- Philadelphia 76ers: Furkan Korkmaz’s new deal is an absolute steal
Tyree Jackson is entering his third year as a professional football player. Who knows, one day Jackson, not Dallas Goedert, will be considered the Eagles’ top tight end.