The Philadelphia 76ers can’t neglect the point guard position sans Simmons. More from Section 215
- The Philadelphia Eagles are well represented in FanSided’s NFL insider poll
- Philadelphia Eagles: Mac McCain isn’t just another body at cornerback
- Philadelphia Eagles: Jalen Hurts has been acting like a captain all summer
- Philadelphia Eagles: Just give Dallas Goedert a darn extension
- Philadelphia Flyers: Pair Cam Atkinson with Kevin Hayes and Joel Farabee
As things presently stand, the Philadelphia 76ers have two point guards on their active roster: Ben Simmons and Tyrese Maxey.
Granted, one could quibble with that distinction, as even Doc Rivers questioned whether or not Simmons could be a point guard on a championship team, but for the sake of argument, let’s call the duo point guards. My only request is to keep the point guard position in mind as these conversations progress, as the need for a true blue point guard becomes all the more dire sans Simmons.