The Sixers entered this week with a chip on their shoulder
Facing the Boston Celtics for the second time this year, the Sixers and their Atlantic Division rival went down to the wire.
Considering the Sixers are responsible for knocking Washington out of the playoffs last season, some members of the Wizards might be searching for revenge on Sunday. While the Wizards have a couple of players out just like Philadelphia’s previous opponents, recent history bodes well for Washington as the Sixers have struggled against their shorthanded opponents lately.
Key Game Notes
- The Sixers have gone 5-5 in their last 10 games
- The Sixers have won 10 of their last 18 games on the road
- The Wizards are 3-7 in their last 10 games
- At home, the Wizards are 8-4 this season
- The Wizards are currently on a two-game win streak
- Philadelphia is 1-4 against the spread in their last five games
- The total has gone under in 5 of the Sixers’ last 7 games.